Follow a livestream from the camp on the Founders of Tomorrow Facebook page between 26-29 June 2018.
“Founders of Tomorrow (Danske iDeer) gave me the ‘why not?’ mindset and ideas about exponential technology and its new business models.”
- Former participant
The five days of Founders of Tomorrow bootcamp consist of:
- Deep dives into new technologies (think Blockchain, quantum computing, biotech, artificial intelligence, robotics and many more);
- Tools to think big and move from idea to impact;
- Debates on tech and ethics and focus on critical thinking;
- Understanding humanity’s common agenda for the future, the Sustainable Development Goals, and how to how to develop a business that solves real problems;
- Working together in diverse teams of people who share a passion for impact and tech.
Most talks during the bootcamp will be live-streamed on the Founders of Tomorrow Facebook page. Like the page here and get updates on the program.
Check out the videos from the 2018 bootcamp
Day 1 (25 June 2018)
- Day 1
Day 2 (26 June 2018)
- Day 2
Day 3 (27 June 2018)
- Day 3
Day 4 (28 June 2018)
- Day 4
Day 5 (29 June 2018)
- Day 5
Founders of Tomorrow 2018 Programme
25 June 2018
The Sustainable Development Goals
Biotech and Ethics
26 June 2018
Tech and humans
Disruption as a method
27 June 2018
Ideate and design!
Reflections on impact
Lessons from the Nordic experience
28 June 2018
Storytelling is magic!
Lessons from a Nordic entrepreneur
Exponential Business Models
29 June 2018
Get your voice heard
Selecting the winners
Inspiration, creativity and improvisation