The five-week Silicon Valley Accelerator, United States
For you who wants to move quickly from an idea to a product ready to pitch to venture capital investors in Silicon Valley.
The Hero Training Programme at Draper University.
Silicon Valley, California, United States.
Five weeks between in the fall 2020.
During the programme, you will:
- Learn from top-tier venture capitalists and entrepreneurs through a hands on training and an innovative curriculum.
- Live and learn in Silicon Valley in diverse groups of global citizens and from an all-star line of speakers.
- Build a strong network of mentors and friends in Silicon Valley.
Please note: you need to eligible for a visa to the United States. Draper University will conduct a background check prior to the course.
The Future Market Exploration, China
This prize is being reviewed. Updates will follow shortly.
For you with a startup ready to explore one of world’s biggest markets.
A trip to Beijing that gives your startup a head start to entering the Chinese market: five-day Sino Track camp coupled with connecting with the Danish diplomatic and business community.
Nine days around in the fall 2020 (dates to be confirmed).
The five-day Sino Track camp consists of:
- Pre-travel coaching;
- A guided tour of the Chinese business environment;
- Learning from companies and entrepreneurs who have already made successful entries into China;
- Networking with local business and government representatives.
After the five days at Sino Track, you will spend additional 3-4 days building connections to the Danish diplomatic and business community in Beijing.
The Silicon Savannah, Nairobi, Kenya
For you who wants to find ways to use your business idea to address global and local challenges.
A two-week trip to one of the most vibrant innovation hubs on the African continent.
Two weeks during in the fall 2020.
During the trip, you will:
- Learn about the solutions to the most pressing problems that the community of innovators and techies are seeking to address in Kenya and in the wider region.
- Interact with successful start-ups and learn about their experiences in starting up a business in the region, in places such as Nairobi Garage.
- Get to reflect on your idea and understand where Danish solutions and expertise could be of use.