The winner of Founders of Tomorrow 2019 gets to choose from these four amazing experiences:
The five-week Silicon Valley Accelerator, United States
For you who wants to move quickly from an idea to a product ready to pitch to venture capital investors in Silicon Valley.
The Hero Training Programme at Draper University.
Silicon Valley, California, United States.
Five weeks between 17 June and 20 July 2019.
During the programme, you will:
- Learn from top-tier venture capitalists and entrepreneurs through a hands on training and an innovative curriculum.
- Live and learn in Silicon Valley in diverse groups of global citizens and from an all-star line of speakers.
- Build a strong network of mentors and friends in Silicon Valley.
Please note: you need to eligible for a visa to the United States. Draper University will conduct a background check prior to the course.
The Future Market Exploration, Beijing, China
For you with a startup ready to explore one of world’s biggest markets.
A trip to Beijing that gives your startup a head start to entering the Chinese market: five-day Sino Track camp coupled with connecting with the Danish diplomatic and business community.
Nine days around in summer/autumn 2019 (dates to be confirmed).
The five-day Sino Track camp consists of:
- Pre-travel coaching;
- A guided tour of the Chinese business environment;
- Learning from companies and entrepreneurs who have already made successful entries into China;
- Networking with local business and government representatives.
After the five days at Sino Track, you will spend additional 3-4 days building connections to the Danish diplomatic and business community in Beijing.
The Silicon Savannah, Nairobi, Kenya
For you who wants to find ways to use your business idea to address global and local challenges.
A two-week trip to one of the most vibrant innovation hubs on the African continent.
Two weeks during summer/autumn 2019.
During the trip, you will:
- Learn about the solutions to the most pressing problems that the community of innovators and techies are seeking to address in Kenya and in the wider region.
- Interact with successful start-ups and learn about their experiences in starting up a business in the region, in places such as Nairobi Garage.
- Get to reflect on your idea and understand where Danish solutions and expertise could be of use.
The Immersive Tech Fest 2020 Austin, Texas, United States
For you who wants to take your business to another level by being exposed to original ideas and building your network in one the most unusual tech festivals in the world.
Austin, Texas, United States
March 2020 (as it might be too close to book tickets for the 2019 conference).
About the experience:
At SXSW, you will get a chance to interact with other innovative tech creators and together with them, explore what’s next in the worlds of technology, film, culture and music.
More than a conference or a festival, SXSW brings together the fields of technology, film and music together to a new experience showing that the most unexpected discoveries happen when diverse topics and people come together.
Please note: You need to eligible for a visa to the United States.
Photo by Paul Hudson.